Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way spam is combated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: This stores cookies to be able to generate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this web. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done through a direct communication with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or removal of cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently based on the browser you are using. Click here for a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for either the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from there you can exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. Google states that it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all data transferred be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. Detailed information can be found on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, click this other link.
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.